Organization that operates in the humanitarian field. Namely, Ambulance Service, First Aid, Life Guarding and Health and Safety training, Disaster Response, Civil Protection etc.
- To act as auxiliary to the Maltese government, civil protection authorities and health department in terms of health and civil protection matters
- To assist the Armed Forces of Malta with the running of specialised rescue programs for its Corps;
- To assist the Malta Police Force with the running of specialised rescue programs for its personnel;
- To assist the Malta Police Force and the Armed Forces of Malta in providing relief services or any other services for irregular immigrants provided that these services are not in conflict with the Mission and Purpose of the organization
- To closely cooperate with the Civil Protection Department and Public Authorities involved in the management of disaster situations, regardless of their nature.
- To carry out health and welfare programs for the benefit of particularly vulnerable groups, always promoting responsible co-participation with other organisations and the population at large.
- To promote and contribute to environmental protection and preservation.
- To co-operate with other organisations that share similar beliefs as ERRC.
- To show a constant readiness to provide assistance and a universal sense of solidarity to all those in need of its protection and assistance.